At the January 12 City Council Legislative session, the following bill had its first reading:
Bill 3-2010 – An Ordinance amending Chapter 3-139 of the Codified Ordinances of the City of Harrisburg to extend and define the boundaries of the “Paxtang Manor Zone,” and to designate as Residential Permit Parking only the following streets:
- N. Third Street from Clinton to Harris,
- Harris Street from N. Third to Green Street,
- Green Street from Harris to Reily Street,
- Reily Street from N. Third to Second Street,
- Penn Street from Reily to Harris Street,
- Susquehanna Street from Calder to Reily Street,
- Green Street from Granite to Kelker Street,
- 1300 Block of Susquehanna Street,
- 1300 and 1400 Blocks of Front Street,
- 100 Block of Calder Street, and
- 1300 Block of Green Street.
This bill was assigned to the Public Safety Committee (Eugenia Smith, chair; Brad Koplinski and Wanda R.D. Williams, members) for further review and discussion. A Public Safety Committee meeting regarding this bill has not yet been scheduled. We will post notification when the committee meeting is scheduled.